Arctic Icelandic Sheepskin Single (2 ft x 3 ft)
Customer ReviewsSee all reviews
Using Arctic sheepskins from the snowy landscape of northern Europe, our arctic sheepskin rug brings our usual dedication to quality, natural and soft sheepskin, but with an added wild and textured look.
Naturally longer fibers (up to 8" long) give the arctic sheepskin rug a shaggy look that can really soften the overall appearance of a tiled or wooden floor. The choice of four colors will compliment any décor, while the soft feel and distinct, naturally wild texture brings a dramatic flair to any room.
A real alternative to the shorter haired rugs, the arctic sheepskin rug still benefits from the same soft, relaxing feel of the natural fibers, but gives an alternative style to your room.
2 ft x 3 ft or 60 cm x 91 cm
- 100% Genuine Icelandic sheepskin
- Luxuriously soft texture
- Icelandic sheep is composed of two types of hair: guard hairs and undercoat hairs
- Top coat is long and full while the undercoat is short and soft giving it an amazing and sensational texture
- Dramatic focal feature draped over a chair, across the bed or on the floor.
- Durable Leather underside
- This is a natural product, each pelt is unique - colors can vary slightly
Also available in: 6' x 6' Rug White or Black
Free US Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
International shipping is available. International shipments may be subject to import charges implemented by your local customs office, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.